Acrylic glass or Plexiglas® is one of the most innovative types of plastic of our time. Due to its durability as well as its outstanding qualities it is suitable for applications in contact with food, in the medical field, for illuminated advertising, for displays, in shopfitting and exhibition stand construction, for promotional material and a lot more.
The wide range of processing methods of acrylic glass such as laser cutting, milling, heat laminating or printing sets hardly any limits to its use. If acrylic and Plexiglas® are processed professionally, they do not emit pollutants and they can easily be recycled.
Evonik Industries AG offers a 30-year guarantee on Plexiglas® against yellowing and loss of brightness.As a long-standing partner of Evonik Industries AG and other well-known producers from all over Europe, we have direct access to an extensive range of sheets and other semi-finished products.
But even when it comes to other synthetic material such as polycarbonate, hard PVC, PVC freefoam, polystyrole (HPS), PET, polyamide or PE, we are your expert partner.
We always have clear acrylic glass as a standard material available for our customers on stock in the thickness of 2-100 mm.
Please contact us for further information on the wide range of materials and processing options.
- Immediate availability of clear acrylic glass in the thickness of 2-100 mm
- Fast delivery directly from the manufacturer
- Individual shades and material thicknesses possible
- Cost savings due to special formats
- Shopfitting – acrylic bins and covers, 3D letters
- Displays – showcases for the Point of Sale, POS displays
- Illuminated advertising – light diffusers, illuminated letters
- Advertising - tombstones, awards, 3D laser engraving, signs, brochure holders, promotional material
- Signage – logo displays, shop displays
- Technical parts – precise milled and laser-cut parts for medical devices
- protective glazing for machines made of Plexiglas® and polycarbonate